Step 1 - Check that you are logged in
- Check if you are logged into your account from the top right side of your screen
- If you see the Log In option (see above), then you are not signed in. In that case, click on Log In and enter the email address and password you used when you purchased your membership
Step 2 - Check your membership status
- Once logged in, click on My Account/your user name
- Then click on My Details and then the Membership tab
- If you see Free Trial (see below), this means you are either not logged in with the correct email address that holds your membership or your membership has ended (either by cancellation or payment failure). If you are using the correct email address and would like to continue with your membership, click here!
4. If you see My Membership (see below), then you should already be able to play the full versions of your games again!
Note: If you are using the correct email address and your membership is not showing in your account, it is possible your account is instead on our Classic website. If you are not sure which email address you used, please contact Customer Support.