Solution 1 - Adjust your text size settings
- Right click on your desktop and choose Display settings
- Under Scale and layout set the text size to 100%, 125%, 150%
- Try opening the game from the website after each text size change to see which has helped
Solution 2 - Lower screen resolution settings
- Right click on your desktop and select Display Settings.
- Under resolution, temporarily change it to 1024x768 or 1280x768 (or similar).
- Test the game again directly from the website after each change to see which setting has solved the problem.
- You can change your settings back to the recommended/your preferred setting after closing the game.
Solution 3 - Uninstall and redownload the game
- Click on My games on the top right of the screen
- Hover your mouse over the game that you would like to delete
- Click on the Trash Can button to delete the game
- Now reinstall and test the game directly from the website
Solution 4 - Use a different browser
Use a different browser such as Edge, Firefox, or Chrome. Sometimes browser extensions can cause interference with certain functions, so switching browsers and/or temporarily disabling extensions can help.
- Chrome: Tools > Extensions > toggle off
- Firefox: Add-Ons > Extensions > Disable