All prices shown on the GameHouse website are listed in US dollars (USD). If you live outside of the US and place an order, the bank that issued your credit card will automatically convert the amount from your local currency and pay us in US dollars (USD). Your statement will reflect the transaction in your normal currency at the current exchange rate.
Note: All prices shown on our site are not inclusive of any applicable taxes.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to become a member?
- How do I change my payment information?
- What payment methods are accepted on GameHouse?
- I can't update my payment information/make a purchase
- I've been charged twice
- My billing address is not being accepted
- I received a message that GameHouse wasn't able to collect my payment. What should I do?
- What currencies are accepted?
- Sales tax