Solution 1 - Uninstall the GameHouse Games Installer
1. Right click on the the Windows icon from the bottom-left of your screen and select Run
2. In the search box type: appwiz.cpl and hit enter on your keyboard. This will bring up the list of programs installed.
3. Scroll down until you find GameHouse Games, and double click on it to uninstall it
4. A pop up will appear asking you if you are sure to remove the program. Choose Yes.
5. Go back to http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=false#/ , Login, & refresh the page by holding down F5 on your keyboard.
6. Click on the Play button of any game that you would like to play. Your game will start installing in the Notification section and once it's ready, a Play button will appear next to the game
Solution 2 - Download the game directly from the downloads folder
- Search for and open This PC from the start/search menu on your computer
- Double click to open the downloads folder
- Check if you can locate a file with the name of the game
- Double click on this file and run the application
Solution 3 - Download the game using a different web browser
Open up a different web browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (whichever you're not already using) and access our website using this link: http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=false#%2F. Now try to download the game again.