Solution 1 - Uninstall the GameHouse Games Installer
- Click on the Windows Start/Search option, type in Uninstall and then open Add or Remove Programs (Windows 10) or Control Panel (Windows 7 and 8).
- Locate GameHouse Games, click on it and then choose Uninstall
- Restart your computer
- Go to http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=false#/ and refresh the page by holding down the CTRL and F5 keys on your keyboard
- Click on the PLAY button of any game that you would like to play, which will prompt the game and installer to download
Solution 2 - Download the game directly from the downloads folder
- Search for and open This PC from the start/search menu on your computer
- Double click to open the downloads folder
- Check if you can locate a file with the name of the game
- Double click on this file and run the application
Solution 3 - Browser updates and extensions
- Check and perform any available updates for your browser and then try downloading the game again.
- Access our website using this link http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=false#%2F in a different browser (such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) and try downloading the game there instead.
- You may also need to disable browser extensions one by one until the problem is resolved. Chrome: Tools > Extensions > toggle off. Firefox: Add-Ons > Extensions > Disable.