Solution 1- Check your internet connection and download speed
You can check your download speed here! Download speeds less than 25 Mbps may cause delays to your download.
Solution 2 - Perform any windows updates
It is important to ensure your operating system is always up to date as this can cause many different performance issues. To check this and to perform any required updates, click here!
Solution 3 - Uninstall the GameHouse Games Installer
1. Right click on the the Windows icon from the bottom-left of your screen and select Run
2. In the search box type: appwiz.cpl and hit enter on your keyboard. This will bring up the list of programs installed.
3. Scroll down until you find GameHouse Games, and double click on it to uninstall it
4. A pop up will appear asking you if you are sure to remove the program. Choose Yes.
5. Go back to http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=false#/ , Login, & refresh the page by holding down F5 on your keyboard.
6. Click on the Play button of any game that you would like to play. Your game will start installing in the Notification section and once it's ready, a Play button will appear next to the game
Solution 4 - Try a different browser
Google Chrome is our recommended browser for our site and games. If you're not already using this browser, try downloading your games through here instead. If you're already using Chrome, try downloading games via Mozilla FireFox instead.
Solution 5 - Check your security software
If the download speed is still slow and your computer is connected to the Internet with an Ethernet cable, then make sure that your security software isn't slowing down this process. You can temporarily switch off or uninstall your security software to see if this helps and then turn it back on or install it again once the download has completed.