Please check the following
• Be sure that the billing address being entered in is exactly what is saved with your card issuer. If your billing address appears to be the issue, one solution is to split your address into two lines. The first section can take only 30 characters including spaces.
• Ensure you're using a credit card as we do not fully support debit cards, pre-paid cards, gift cards, etc. Click here for more information on the available payment methods. Alternatively, you can also pay using PayPal.
• On the payment page, press the CTRL and F5 keys on your keyboard to refresh the page and ensure you're using the latest version.
• Use this link http://www.gamehouse.com/?ghu=false#/ in a different browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox and try again. Sometimes browser extensions can cause this problem, so changing browsers and/or temporarily disabling browser extensions can solve the problem right away. Chrome: Tools > Extensions > toggle off. Firefox: Add-Ons > Extensions > Disable.
Ask your card issuer
• If the above has not helped, please check with your card issuer to ensure there are no issues from their end (e.g. blocking transactions, not allowing authorization holds, expired or canceled card, etc.). If this is the case, please resolve this with them and try updating/your purchase again.