Solution 1 - Uninstall and redownload the game
- Click on My games on the top right of the screen
- Hover your mouse over the game that you would like to delete
- Click on the Trash Can button to delete the game
- Now reinstall and test the game
Solution 2 - Install or update DirectX
Click here to check that you have the latest DirectX version installed on your computer.
Solution 3 - Check and perform any system and Graphic Card Driver updates
Check and perform any updates available for your your Operating System. After this, restart your computer. Also check and perform any updates available for your Graphic Card Driver.
The most common drivers are listed below. Click on the name of the driver you have (if known) and follow the steps to update this.
Note: Intel users - It's important to note that PC manufacturers (such as Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, and others) can modify Intel's drivers to add or remove functionalities. This means that if you have a branded device, it's recommended to download the latest graphics update from your manufacturer first, then through Intel. Otherwise, unexpected behaviors, such as loss of features and configurations can be expected.
The most common PC manufacturers are:
Solution 4 - Adjust the games properties (Windows 10 and 11)
- Show all hidden files and folders:
- Right click on the Windows image in the bottom left corner of your screen and choose File Explorer
- From the top of the new window, click on View and then tick the Hidden Items box
- Open the folders in the following order: This PC > OS (C:) > ProgramData > activeMARK > instant > apps
- Locate the folder with the name of the game and open it
- Right click on the file with the name of the game (game icon image and type: application) and choose Run as Administrator
Now, right click on the game again and choose Troubleshoot Compatibility
Try the options in the troubleshooter* and save the settings once the game is working correctly
*Note: Once the adjustments are made, head back to the website to test the game form there.
Solution 5 - Delete the game folder
- Copy and paste the following link into your Windows search bar: C:\ProgramData\activeMARK\instant\apps
- Locate the folder with the name of the game, right click on it and delete it
- Uninstall the game again and then have it reinstalled