The Error Executing the Compression Layer message can occur when installing games while using a security software program called McAfee*
- Open up McAfee by double clicking on it's icon from the desktop
- Click on on the Real-time scanning box
- Then in the next window, click on the Real Time scanning box
- On the next window click Turn Off
- On the next window set the timer to 15 minutes and press Turn Off
- You will now be able to download games from the site whilst this option is turned off.
After you have completed the download you can either turn it back on again or just wait until the 15 mins is over and it will automatically turn on again.
You should now be able to download anything from our website again while Real-time scanning is turned off.
*NOTE: If you're not using McAfee as your security software, please get in touch with Customer Support with the name of all the security software, antivirus programs and any pop-up blockers you currently have so they can help further!